Registration for all classes will open on January 1st, 2024
through our online registration system
Choral / Vocal / Speech Arts Classes: 31 January, 2024
Fiddle Classes: 31 January, 2024
Piano / Strings/Instrumental / Band Classes: 28 February, 2024
There are no mail in, or in-person registrations
Please note: It is important that you read the rules and regulations before you begin.
Before starting a registration form, please have ready a list of the following:
1. The names and numbers of the classes you wish to enter
2. The details of the pieces you will be performing, by consulting with your teacher and the syllabus.
3. Registering a duet, duo or trio? You will need to know the names and birth dates of all the performers.
4. Registering a small ensemble? You will need a list of the names of the participants and to check that they all fit into the age range of the class you wish to enter.
5. Registering a large ensemble? You will need to know exactly how many performers are in the ensemble.
6. Waivers. Solo performers complete the waiver as part of the registration form and large ensembles do not need waivers unless invited to perform in the Showcase Concert. BUT, if you are performing in a duet, duo, trio, or small ensemble, you will need to download waivers and have the performers complete them ready to upload to the registration form.